You finally got that patio furniture you have been dying to get. And you are excited! However, you should aim for longevity. You do not want to start dealing with mundane repairs due to preventable causes. These can not only be draining but also frustrating and costly. With Sunbrella fabric, you are ensured that your patio furniture is protected from the sun as well as other wear and tear.
What is Sunbrella Fabric?
You probably have seen Sunbrella fabrics mentioned here and there. Or you have been spotting some amazing designs in your favourite outdoor restaurant or bar. You love the comfort, the protection from harsh weather conditions and the beauty! Now, you are planning on getting some.
Just what is Sunbrella fabric? Sunbrella fabric is one of the best outdoor furniture and shade covers globally that protects materials from harsh climatic conditions, the sun and wear. From the functionality, colours, textures, patterns and opacities, they will have your shade and patio furniture looking just as you pictured! And if you are looking for Sunbrella fabric in Canada, check out WickerPark deals. It is the easiest way to add personality to your patio’s outdoor furniture.
What are the benefits of Sunbrella fabrics?
So, you have heard the buzz about Sunbrella fabric. This fabric has been used for over 50 years, and the popularity has grown even more. But is it worth the hype? Let’s break down the importance of protecting your outdoor patio furniture with Sunbrella fabric and get to decide for yourself.
- Protects your fabrics from harmful UV rays- Sunbrella material can withstand up to 98% of the sun’s harmful UV rays. In the past, Sunbrella fabrics have been recommended to protect against UV rays. This makes the fabrics an excellent choice if you are looking to relax and not worry too much about the sun’s harmful UV rays. If you want to get more UV protection benefits from the Sunbrella fabrics, consider getting darker fabrics for your patio and outside furniture needs as opposed to lighter ones.
- Fade resistance- With Sunbrella fabrics, fade becomes among your least of worries. Even when placed under the sun, the Sunbrella fabric can withstand fade. This is because the dye used on the fabric is a UV-stable pigment. As such, irrespective of the hot climatic conditions, the colour will remain as good as when the fabric was new! And you will not have to worry about the cost of getting a new one any time soon.
- Mould, chloride, mildew and water resistance- Sunbrella is an all-weather fabric! This means that you can leave your patio furniture and awnings outside and it will be all good.
- Ease of cleaning- Imagine taking a whole day or week of labour to clean your fabric. This is a non-occurrence when you use Sunbrella fabric to protect your outdoor furniture. It is easy to maintain and clean.
To clean Sunbrella fabric, you will need mild soap and water. Also, based on your cleaning preference, you can use bleach. Use a brush with soft bristles to brush the solution on the stains. Allow to sit for approximately 15 minutes and scrub afterwards. Once the stains are removed, rinse thoroughly with clean plain water.
- Easy customization- If you do not want to get stuck with the same designs all year long, you can customize your Sunbrella fabrics to suit your needs and preferences.
- You get to use eco-friendly fabrics- What is the point of having a beautiful fabric that is not eco-friendly? The manufacturing process of Sunbrella fabrics aims to minimize environmental pollution and degradation through the reduction of energy and water consumption. Sunbrella fabric colour saturation process does not waste any water. Sunbrella fabrics are also manufactured with pre-and post-consumer waste, hence promoting recycling.
- Long lifespan- Sunbrella fabrics are some of those worthwhile purchases. This is because the fabrics are manufactured with the highest grade of materials, ensuring longevity.
Click here to save
All about Sunbrella swatches
What Sunbrella fabric do you fancy? Whether you want Sunbrella fabric for your cushions, shade, upholstery, window, drapery and shade rail, you will have a wide variety of options to choose from. And whichever it is, you will get it at WickerPark.
Here is what to consider when choosing your Sunbrella fabric.
- Design- Do you need a simple or complex design?
- Colour- If you have a colour theme in mind, you are better off getting the specific colour or one that will fit with your theme.
- Texture- Texture comes into play based on the use of the Sunbrella fabric. For instance, you might want to pick a different texture for your cushions as compared to that used for your shade rail.
- Patterns- Different Sunbrella fabrics have varying patterns. Ensure you pick the pattern that will compliment your space.
- Climate- Sunbrella fabrics are tailored either for extreme and or normal climatic conditions. Some are built to withstand heavy snow and others to withstand hot climatic conditions.
WickerPark has over 600 Sunbrella fabrics. As such, you will match your Sunbrella fabrics to your fabric needs regardless of your style and budget.
Some of the available Sunbrella fabrics include:
- Canvas granite Fabric
- Canvas jockey red Fabric
- Canvas macaw Fabric
- Canvas navy Fabric
- Canvas raven black Fabric
- Canvas white Fabric
- Cast ash Fabric
- Cast shale Fabric
- Cast slate Fabric
- Spectrum carbon Fabric
- Spectrum Denim Fabric
- Spectrum dove Fabric
- Spectrum graphite Fabric
- Spectrum indigo Fabric
Not sure if you will get the same fabric as shown in the pictures? Order a sample and confirm the colour and design before making a purchase.
What makes us Sunbrella outdoor furniture experts?
- We have over 600 patterns that you can choose from.
- Our fabrics are fade, stain, chlorine and mildew resistant.
- Our pricing- Our Sunbrella fabrics are fairly priced.
- You can clean our Sunbrella fabrics with bleach. And no, they will not lose the colour.
- Quality- Even with our fair pricing policy, we do not compromise on quality. You get the same high-grade Sunbrella fabric and get to save.
- We offer custom solutions where need be- If you need custom Sunbrella fabric, we will deliver and exceed your needs.
- Our trendsetting designs- Say no to boring designs. With our trendsetting Sunbrella fabric designs, you get your design tailored for your indoor or outdoor needs. We have the perfect combination of texture, pattern and colour that rejuvenates your space.